Environment America Blog
Many of fracking’s worst impacts — from air pollution and water contamination to health problems — are felt by nearby communities. That’s why municipalities across the country are taking a stand.
- American colleges and universities can lead the country to a renewable energy future
- Solar installations set record in 2016, nearly doubling previous mark
- Massachusetts can blaze the trail to 100 percent renewable energy
- Call your representative and senators every day. Here's how.
- The Maryland Legislature’s renewable energy veto override, explained