Want to help protect our rivers and lakes? Then ask your friends and family to sign our petition. All you need to do is print it out and carry it wherever you go. Here are the directions:
- Download the file (if you just click print the file will default to portait setting and it needs to be printed landscape)
- Open up the downloaded file
- Print out a copy of this petition (remember to set it to print landscape style)
- Talk to your friends, family and neighbors, asking them to sign.
- Mail your filled out petitions to us.
- Protect North Carolina’s rivers and lakes from pollution!
Please send the filled out petitions to the Environment North Carolina office via regular mail. Make sure to including your return address so that we know who gathered the petitions.
Our address is:
Environment North Carolina
Attention: Dave Rogers
112 S. Blount St Suite 102
Raleigh, NC 27601